When considering a breast lift, it is important that you take the time to learn about the procedure and be prepared to talk through all the details and make some important decisions. Equally as important, you’ll want to educate yourself on how to get ready for surgery and what to expect from recovery.
Call us at (916) 983-9895 or contact us online to learn if breast lift surgery could be right for you.
When preparing to visit our Sacramento plastic surgery practice, consider these questions:
- What do you want from surgery?
Most women want perkier, shapely breasts that look more youthful. Browse our photo gallery and look at other websites in order to narrow down the type of look you’d like to have. We encourage you to bring photos that are representative of the look you want to your consultation, to share and discuss with Dr. Kaufman.
- Are you interested in implants for extra fullness at the top of your breasts?
Learn about the types of implants available and think long term. While many women who need lifts are accustomed to having large breasts, remember the skin’s elasticity has already been challenged and exhausted – hence the droop. Implants cannot combat gravity, and very large implants will not give your breasts the ability to withstand time. Dr. Kaufman and his team of professionals will guide you in making this decision, which is very much based on your desired outcome.
When getting ready for the actual breast lift, Sacramento women should take the following steps:
- Find some spare time. One of the biggest challenges of elective surgery, you will need to have a few days free of other commitments to focus on yourself, relax and heal.
- Get some help for a day or two. You will need a friend or loved one to pick you up after surgery and stay with you for the first night. If you have pets or small children, you may want some additional help for a day or two.
- Prepare your home to welcome you after surgery. For most women, this means having the house neat and clean, and soft bedding ready. You should also have food on hand that’s gentle on the stomach and easy to make.
Take the Next Step
When you come in to meet Dr. David Kaufman, he will prepare you thoroughly for your procedure and everything that is to be expected. At Kaufman Plastic Surgery, we strive for patients to feel like “extended family” and to be excited about the prospect of self-enhancement and for that reason, we will be there to support you every step of the way.
Ready to get started? Simply request your consultation online and plan a visit to see us in Folsom. Still have questions? Give us a call at (916) 983-9895 and speak with one of our experienced patient care coordinators. We look forward to working with you.